For admission to any class, parents can collect the admission form from the school office, in the month of February every year. Parents are required to bring along 2 passport size photographs of the child and the date of birth certificate from the competent government authority and adhar card of the child & the parents both.
|Class||Age at start of Academic Session|
|Pre-Nursery||2 ½ and Above|
|Nursery||3 ¼ and Above1|
|K.G.||4 ½ and Above|
|I||5 ½ and Above|
For Submission of Registration Form
A written test will be necessary requisite from class I onwards. The date and syllabus of the admission test will be given at the time of registration in the school. For class Pre-Nsy to K.G., separate interviews with the child and the parents are mandatory
Failure to attend the entrance test/interview without proper reason will cause the registration lapse and the registration fee paid will be forfeited.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
1) Registration/ Provisional Admission take place in the month of April on the basis of Class X - SA1 Result. However regular Admission is carried out only on the submission of class X Board Result.
2) For Commerce & Humanities both streams, the average grade point required in English, Maths & S.St is 30/40 or equivalent i.e. 75% & a valid score in the written admission test.
a) Commerce: English(Core), Hindi(Core), Business Studies, Accountancy, Maths/Economics.
b) Humanities: English(Core), Hindi(Core), History, Political Science, Maths/Economics.
** Physcial Education is Compulsory for both streams.
1) Reporting Time For Exam: 9.00 am.
2) Written Test: 9.30 am to 11.30 am
3) Two passport size latest photographs & SA-1 Grades/Marksheet is required.